Thanks to the following people sending in Mammal Records this past week. Robin Barrett, Diane Briscoe, Andrew Budd, Ann Cklarkson, Helen Gebler, Don Green, John Green, Ronald Hart, Susan Hart, Liz Hooper, Helen Muir-Howie, Dave Kramer, Richard Knock, David Manning, Jamie Proud, Sue Raven, Richard Revels, Tim Robson, Dominique Rhoades, Niall Sandford, Mary Sheridan, Nicola Taylor, Jackie Ullyett, Ed Watts, Ken Winder, Ann de Winter, David Wood.
- Ampthill, feeding in garden - Leighton Buzzard, feeding in garden - Great barford, DOR - Biggleswade, scat in garden - sharnbrook, DOR - Bedford,1 adult & 1 Juvenile - Wrestlingworth, 1 seen - Maulden, 2 seen - Henlow, DOR
Mole - Old Warden, dead on ground
Squirrel - Maulden, seen
- Maulden, seen - Shillington, seen
Rat - Maulden, 4 seen
Rabbit - Maulden, seen
- SP95,DOR - TL03, seen
Wood Mouse - Marston Vale CP, 5 live trapped
- Maulden Wood, dead on ground - Sandy Smith NR, dead on ground - Sandy, dead on ground
Pygmy Shrew - Bedford, Priory Park, dead on ground
- Maulden Wood, 1 seen - Maulden, seen - Barton, seen
- Bedford, spraint - Sandy Smith NR, fresh spraint
- TL03, seen - SP95, DOR - TL01,DOR
Muntjac - Maulden When entering a record on Adnoto, please list the nearest town in the 'location box' and not "in garden" etc.
All records are of live animals unless stated.
13 Species for the week and 27 so far in 2016.
Can all records please be submitted via the BNHS Adnoto system, as this adds them to the holding Database and means all the necessary information is submitted. Thank you and good watching, David Anderson (Beds Mammal Recorder)